Arvada Senior Living Services
To better serve our residents and their families, we regularly seek out new information on Alzheimer's disease and other dementia from leading research hospitals and medical professionals. The knowledge we gain is then incorporated into our care program.
The small setting in Arvada (close to Denver) allows our staff to know each resident personally and develop the best possible individualized care. Residents also experience a consistent daily routine of life that includes family-style dining, snacks, activities and the general flow of household activities. Holidays and our residents'; birthdays are celebrated as an extended family and family members are encouraged to join us.
Memory Care / Assisted Living Services include:
- Secured homes with secured outdoor areas, each with 12 residents per home
- Private suites with private bathroom; shared suites available
- RN on staff, with regular rounds from doctors and other medical professionals
- Campus community setting of 6 homes, allowing for larger social interaction for residents, and greater caregiving support
- Effective, enjoyable activities that target cognitive, sensory, motor & social skills; Special Events & Holidays; Outings to places of interest
- Caring, experienced staff, with a ratio of at least 1 caregiver per 6 residents
- Full Assistance with medications and all Activities of Daily Living (ADL's)
- Three home-cooked, well balanced meals with a variety of snacks